Wednesday 23 January 2013

23.01.13

well, today was hectic to say the least!
woke at 6:45 like i usually do to get ready for college, walked to the bus stop in the rain. had psychology and english. then i had to have a meeting about my attendance. i thought 76.3% was aright, but apparently not. and my english teacher is worried about me because i'm 'talented' and have 'potential' but my attendance is letting me slip.

anyways, after college me and daisy went for lunch. we went to an all you can eat asian cuisine restaurant, and it was BRILLIANT. it's just a shame that jade couldn't come.

anyways, when we were in the restaurant we could see it starting to snow, but it wasn't sticking, so we didn't really take much notice. by the time we finished our food and walked to the bus station (via an indoor root), the snow had come down really thick and fast, and all of the buses and trains were cancelled. they managed to organise one bus to my town, and it was the only one for the whole night. i got on it, and what is usually a 15 minute journey took me well over 2 hours because of the insane snow.

i'm hoping that this means a day off college tomorrow so i can go sledding and make a snow man and throw snowballs. but we'll see.

oh, and i have one follower now, yay! i'm no longer just writing to myself. awesome.

i guess i'll write more when more happens.

p.s. westminster university are expecting me to send them a portfolio of my english work via email before the 6th of feb. hahahahaha. great.

No comments:

Post a Comment